Trainee Position: Technical Digital Project Manager
Are you an aspiring project team leader that has all the raw ingredients required to successfully control the entire lifecycle of a software build? This includes client interaction, through project planning and set-up, to UX design and development management.
If you’re already highly organised, process driven, an excellent communicator and have some understanding/experience of technical project management, this is an opportunity to be trained to become a Technical Project Manager at Cavalry.
Qualifications, Experience, Personality
Note: Formal tertiary education is not imperative to this role. If you have gained the above skills through on-the-job learning, that is equally valid to us.
- One years’’ experience working on technical, stand-alone UX design & dev products or projects
- Insurance industry knowledge a big bonus
- Dedicated to learning Agile methods and adopting and implementing our strict production process
- Strong interpersonal skills, self knowledge and high EQ
- Committed to upholding values and choosing right action over what’s fast and easy
- Leader qualities that can be nurtured
- Lean into teamwork and collaboration
Please complete this test and these 4 questions and send the results along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications that don’t include all three of the above will not be considered.