Mid-level Technical Digital Project Manager
Do you prioritise logic and facts and have an innate sense of responsibility to your commitments?
We’re looking for a technically-trained, detail and process-oriented project manager to join our development and UX design team.
Our focus is largely on building software for the insurance industry and you would be responsible for:
Qualifications, Experience, Personality
- Governing the lifecycle of projects and product builds from start to finish, within budget and the timeline.
- Setting up and enforcing technical process on your projects using Agile methods & principles (Scrum) and Jira software.
- Setting up and enforcing technical process within your projects, including running client workshops to gather needs, writing functional specification documents, documenting APIs, detailed defining of features and managing copy decks.
- Daily calibrating of your team/s through effective communication, stand-ups, maintaining sprint progress and doing what you need to, to support their productivity.
- Maintaining and fostering client relationships with consistent, mature and considered communication.
- Quality assurance: Creating use- and test cases, managing QA process through Jira, leading test team.
- Reporting to and working with production team and company founders to ensure smooth operational processes across the company and correct decision making when difficult situations arise.
- Self-propelled problem solving: Ability to see where there is room to improve process and act without being asked. Ability to ask for help and communicate needs effectively and maturely.
Note: Formal tertiary education is not imperative to this role. If you have gained the above skills through on-the-job learning, that is equally valid to us.
- Three years experience working on technical, stand-alone UX design & dev products or projects
- PRINCE2 and/or ScrumMaster qualification a big plus
- Insurance industry knowledge another big plus
- Solid understanding of cross functional relationships and delivery models (design, dev, QA, delivery, maintenance).
- Strong interpersonal skills, self knowledge and high EQ
- Committed to upholding values and choosing right action over what’s fast and easy
- Empathetic leadership focus, we over me
- Lean into teamwork and collaboration
Please complete this test and these 4 questions and send the results along with your CV to ROXANA@HELLOCAVALRY.COM.