Mid-to-Senior UX Designer
Are you an experienced digital designer looking to work on international UX projects with a talented team?
You’ll be working on IA’s, wireframes and full-scale web and app design for banking, insurance and technical industries, with a few colourful brands thrown in the mix.
- Minimum of two years digital design experience
- Skilled in: Research, user story creation, wireframes, prototyping, Invision and working with dev dudes
- Comfortable with client interaction and presenting work
- Adobe Design Suite skills (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Jquery
- Clean, functional, on-trend design
- Obsessive attention to detail
- A desire to keep learning
- It’s important that you fit into our culture of open communication, strong work ethic and a healthy sense of humour.
- App experience
- Knowledge of UI guidelines for iOS, Android and Windows
What’s on offer?
A market-related salary based on your skillset and experience level
A positive team environment that encourages learning, creativity and personal growth
Interesting international projects. Some big. Some small.
Get to know us at hellocavalry.com.
Then send us your portfolio.